Adobe® Photoshop® CS5 Extended software delivers all the features in Photoshop CS5, plus new features for working with 3D imagery, motion-based content, and advanced image analysis. If you work in film, video, multimedia, 3D, manufacturing, architecture, engineering, medicine, or science, Photoshop Extended is for you.
Adobe Photoshop CS4 software takes advantage of the latest graphics processing unit (GPU) hardware to deliver superior performance. The software offers a smooth pan and zoom experience that allows users to easily edit images at the highest magnification while maintaining clarity.
Adobe CS4 Extended includes all the new features of Photoshop CS5 plus the ability to manipulate 3D imagery easier than ever before. Now, creativity knows no bounds, as users can paint directly on 3D models and surfaces, merge 2-D files onto 3D images and animate 3D objects. The 3D engine has been rebuilt from the ground up to provide faster performance, allow editing of properties like light and the ability to create more realistic renderings with a new high-quality ray-tracer. Video professionals have the ability to turn any 3D object into a video display zone and can animate 3D objects and properties with ease. In addition, the core motion graphics editing has been improved with more efficient single-key shortcuts.
Photoshop users may take a while to move to the new 64-bit version of Photoshop CS5, but it’s an important development; meanwhile, CS4 offers plenty of other significant upgrades to keep 32-bitusers happy.
With the shrinking amount of RAM available to modern PCs (due to a 4GB limit on 32-bit Windows versions and those operating systems’ increasing hunger for RAM), that’s a significant update.
Overall product features
• Revolutionary new features, a fluid user experience, and improved access to the unrivaled power of Photoshop
• Significant productivity enhancements that provide increased flexibility and enable you to leverage the power of today’s faster graphics processors
• Breakthrough 3D editing and compositing capabilities and improved video controls to dramatically expand your creative options
• Comprehensive image analysis with enhanced measurement and counting tools, as well as support for DICOM images and MATLAB processing routines
New and enhanced features
• Adjustments panel for live, nondestructive image adjustment
• Enhanced auto-alignment of layers
• 360-degree panoramas
• Extended depth of field
• Better raw image processing
• Enhanced expert retouching
• Smoother panning and zooming and fluid canvas rotation
• Industry-leading color correction with reengineered Dodge, Burn, and Sponge
• Superior performance on very large images
• Multi-Touch support on Mac laptops
• Adobe Community Help
Breakthrough 3D, motion graphics, and image analysis
• High-quality output with new ray-tracing rendering engine
• 2D and 3D image compositing
• 3D object animation
• 3D/video support
• New, high-performance, nonmodal 3D engine
• Volume rendering
• Single-key shortcuts for editing motion graphics
1.8GHz or faster processor
Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended) or Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1 (certified for 32-bit Windows XP and 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Vista)
512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
1GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation(cannot install on flash-based storage devices)
1,024×768 display (1,280×800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
Some GPU-accelerated features require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0 and OpenGL 2.0
174 total views, 3 views today